Como referirse a la solicitud, obtención o denegación de permiso para llevar a cabo un proyecto.
Estamos hablando del famoso:
planning consent, or
– Not all house extensions require / need planning permission.
>> buscar | solicitar | pedir
– The architect submitted the full planning application in early April.
– This application seeks planning permission for the provision of additional covered and secure residential cycle storage capacity.
>> obtener | conseguir | tener
– The proposal was well received by the planners and we achieved / got planning approval in three months.
– Planning permission was granted last June following an extensive conultation phase with the local community.
– The post office has been awarded planning consent for an additional 2000 sq m of A1 accommodation.
– Up&Up, one of the biggest developers in the city, has planning permission for a 5000 sq m mixed-use scheme above Heaven train station.
>> perder | denegar
Si quieres saber más sobre solicitar permisos en Reino Unido, consulta el Planning Portal.